Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 151

Thread: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member aly-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    If you arrive at a GC softball game and dont see a whole lot of people there...just look up on the hill at the church or in the Credit Union parking lot!!!!! It has been like that for years now..just image if those people up there over the years had come down and paid to get in, it might have made a difference...sorry!! Just as everybody on here says its my opinion...There is no way I would sit on a hill far away and not be down there helping cheer the girls on....and yes it is parents sitting on the hill..I have watched them for a few years now.

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gcmomof2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you arrive at a GC softball game and dont see a whole lot of people there...just look up on the hill at the church or in the Credit Union parking lot!!!!! It has been like that for years now..just image if those people up there over the years had come down and paid to get in, it might have made a difference...sorry!! Just as everybody on here says its my opinion...There is no way I would sit on a hill far away and not be down there helping cheer the girls on....and yes it is parents sitting on the hill..I have watched them for a few years now. </div></div>

    Well... I would rather be inside watching the game also... but some people are either to cheap or just like sitting at the church watching the ballgame. I understand your concern about this I think... But everything will work its self out... remember people are different in a lot of ways... but what must first be weighed is their motive for not paying to get in.. and we do not know that for sure.

  3. #33
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gcmomof2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you arrive at a GC softball game and dont see a whole lot of people there...just look up on the hill at the church or in the Credit Union parking lot!!!!! It has been like that for years now..just image if those people up there over the years had come down and paid to get in, it might have made a difference...sorry!! Just as everybody on here says its my opinion...There is no way I would sit on a hill far away and not be down there helping cheer the girls on....and yes it is parents sitting on the hill..I have watched them for a few years now. </div></div>

    Well... I would rather be inside watching the game also... but some people are either to cheap or just like sitting at the church watching the ballgame. I understand your concern about this I think... But everything will work its self out... remember people are different in a lot of ways... but what must first be weighed is their motive for not paying to get in.. and we do not know that for sure.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    It'll help when/if the new softball/baseball complex is built. I haven't heard a word about that in awhile though.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  5. #35
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GC_Quincy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It'll help when/if the new softball/baseball complex is built. I haven't heard a word about that in awhile though. </div></div>

    What are they waiting on? It should have been up years ago [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member allygodsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    You honestly think they are gonna pay the money to build a new softball field??? I don't think so. The softball team had has offers of donations for them to put up lights and Colobro wouldn't let them. (Even though according to law that is illegal) But you mark my words i'd bet the girls don't even play at that field next year, they're gonna get moved down to the little league field now that Godsey isn't there to stand up for them, because the football team has been trying to do it for years now. And that softball field will be a full time football practice field...

  7. #37
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You honestly think they are gonna pay the money to build a new softball field??? I don't think so. The softball team had has offers of donations for them to put up lights and Colobro wouldn't let them. (Even though according to law that is illegal) But you mark my words i'd bet the girls don't even play at that field next year, they're gonna get moved down to the little league field now that Godsey isn't there to stand up for them, because the football team has been trying to do it for years now. And that softball field will be a full time football practice field... </div></div>

    Well lets jsut wait and see... If this happens then I will believe some more stuff that has been posted... it is not up to the athletic dirictor/asssitant Principal to decide whether or not the light go up.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member aly-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    Let me sum it up it just a few words.........<span style="color: #FF0000">SCOTT COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD and SCOTT COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS......</span>

  9. #39
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gcmomof2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me sum it up it just a few words.........<span style="color: #FF0000">SCOTT COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD and SCOTT COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS......</span> </div></div>

    If the majority of Scott COunty feels that way then just remember not to vote for them come election time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member aly-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    I have a feeling...we may see a difference come NOV...Even if they dont have anyone running against them..I dont think you will see the number of votes they normally get. I heard about Coach G about 6 weeks before it happened, and it came from a School Board member now you tell me what right did he having talking to the public about a personnel matter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •